Envisioning a World Without Barriers
Develop your self-advocacy skills.
Apply for programs and services to maximize your independence.
Resolve issues related to equal access and disability rights.
Living with a disability is not just a matter of mastering physical and practical challenges...
Centers for Independent Living
- Advocate for inclusive communities.
- Provide technical assistance on ADA, fair housing, accessibility and civil rights.
- Connect with state and local government on disability-related issues.
- Influence policies related to disability services.
- Develop leadership from within the disability community.
Connect With Your Peers
- Share your experience and expertise.
- Explore common barriers.
- Create community.
By Joining Voices, We Can
- Drive the services of Centers for Independent Living.
- Establish priorities for disability issues.
- Educate and increase awareness.
- Respond to and reshape attitudes.