A Community of Care Close to Home
Your Independence Comes From
Controlling the Services You Want
Managing Your Own Resources
Participating in Your Care
Who is eligible?
Wyoming residents eligible for Medicaid and who meet medical eligibility through a public health nurse evaluation.
Explore Services That Support Your Independence
- Participant-Directed Care: Hire your own direct support workers to meet your personal care needs.
- Agency Option: Work with a home health agency to receive in-home services.
- Assisted Living: Residential facilities offer a variety of on-site services and supports.
- Personal Care Services
- Personal Emergency Response System
- Skilled Nursing
- Home Delivered Meals
- Non-medical Transportation
- Respite Care
CCW Case Managers Help You
- Assess your needs.
- Explore service options.
- Create a plan of care.
- Connect with community service providers.
- Identify additional resources and support.
Maximize Your Independence
- Live in your own home.
- Stay active in your community.
- Manage your own care.
- Access health-related resources.