Lead the Life You Want To Live
We believe every person, regardless of disability, deserves to experience dignity, safety, health, and personal independence.
We can help you identify barriers to your independence and achieve your goals for independent living.
Who is eligible?
Wyoming residents with a disability that impacts them in one or more significant life areas.
You are the expert on your own disabilities.
Explore the Possibilities
- Locate disability related resources.
- Learn new skills for independent living.
- Increase access in your home.
- Transition from long-term care to independent living.
- Access printed materials and resources.
- Make use of adaptive technology.
- Build a support network.
- Advocate for the rights and resources key to your independence.
- Access public spaces, goods, and services.
- Transition from high school to adult life.
Develop a Plan
- Assess your needs.
- Set your goals.
- Create a plan of action.
- Establish a timeline.
- Identify resources and support.
Expand Your Abilities
- Living Well With a Disability
- Community Living Skills
- Accessible Technology
- Low-vision Skills
- Peer Support Groups