Make Your Transportation Options Work for You
Wyoming Independent Living Can Help You...
Access Your Community
Control Your Travel Schedule
Gain Knowledge of Travel Options
Who is eligible?
Eastern Wyoming residents with a long-term disability that prevents them from driving.
Must be 18 years or older.
TCP Helps Get You Where You Need to Go
Where you may want to go:
- Social Activities
- Medical Appointments
How you can get there:
- Fixed-Route Bus Passes
- Curb to Curb Transit Passes
- Volunteer Driver Reimbursement
- Cab Vouchers
- Bus Line
*Not every option is available in every community
Work with your TCP Specialist
- Explore where you want to go.
- Select the best travel options.
- Develop a transportation plan.
Direct Your Own Services
- Plan your trips.
- Schedule your own rides.
- Manage your travel spending.